Many e-invoicing solutions require separate agreements to send e-invoices to each of your customers and separate agreements to receive e-invoices from any of your suppliers. With ebox:
- You only require ONE connection to send genuine e-invoices to ANY of your customers and
- Your connection will enable you to receive e-invoices from ALL of your suppliers
- You always receive e-invoices FREE , just like receiving them in the post
- It does not matter which invoice format (CSV, XML, EDI etc) your company uses, since all transactions are automatically converted from any supplier format to the correct buyer format
- Your e-invoices can be transported via PEPPOL (Pan European Public Procurement On Line) transport infrastructure
The technology, Pagero Online, has a unique many-to-many architecture, which enables companies of all sizes to easily connect and communicate with each other without any expensive project costs.
Users can easily add new suppliers or buyers to their network using our
e-business locator where new suppliers and buyers can be added in a few clicks and without any intervention from us.
When a company makes the switch to electronic invoicing, their customers are given a project code and asked to register on our site. When registered, they automatically gain access to Pagero Online. This will enable them to receive e-invoices not only from the company that invited them but from any company in the network. The e-Business Locator allows companies add new suppliers/customers easily in a few clicks
When a company wishes to receive e-invoices electronically, the converse applies. Suppliers are given a project code and asked to register via the ebox site. When registered, suppliers automatically gain access to Pagero Online.
Our ebox team is available to help suppliers select the appropriate ebox secure solution to enable them start sending e-invoices to their customer.